Download the PDF file here to view and print copies of the Competitive Events file.
- Teachers may not sit with their students at competitive events.
- There will be no communication with the judges.
- All decisions of the judges are final.
- Unmarked scores with numbered measures must be provided for the judges.
- The teacher’s name should not appear on judges’ forms or copies of music.
- Only students who can attend the auditions and any public performance that will result should enter the event.
- Qualified judges will be selected for each event. A minimum of $50 plus transportation costs will be paid to each judge.
- Each student entering a competitive event will be charged a non-refundable fee, payable with the application.
- Applications should reflect the same information listed under Recitals, Item #2.